Hosted by Victoria University’s Urban Green Living & Learning Hub, this three hour course has been designed to teach participants the techniques to germinate seeds successfully and how to establish a healthy root system on cuttings.
Learn the skills necessary to:
- select the right wood to take soft wood, semi hard wood and hard wood cuttings.
- choose correct potting mix to use for each of these operations
- ascertain if a seed is alive and healthy
- determine whether to plant seeds directly into the garden or start them off in pots
- be aware of basic pest and disease control
Saturday 1st September
Cost: $90.00 includes GST
Hands on Experience
Bookings essential: email@example.com or phone 03 9687 8740
Visit the Propagating Seeds and Cuttings course website for more details.