Whether its to take advantage of all the benefits membership has to offer or to support POW and all it does in the community, we encourage you to become a paid member and join POW today…
How much does it cost?
Membership is valid for one or two years from the date of joining.
- A one-year membership is $36 full / $28 concession. Other people from the same address are $14 each.
- A two-year membership is $68 full /$52 concession. Other people from the same address are $24 each.
What do I get?
As a member of POW and Permaculture Victoria Inc. (PcV), you receive benefits including:
- opportunity to learn from others and share skills and resources
- social events that include swaps of food, seeds, produce and good cheer!
- opportunities to join in and help support the ongoing work of POW
- half-price seedlings at the POWer Plants Community Nursery
- PcV’s monthly ‘Buzz’ newsletter, complete with the latest permaculture events throughout the state
- access to PcV’s library of reference books and magazines
- and you become eligible for your own POW permabee !
What does POW do with the money?
Your membership fee is our bread and butter. We use the money we receive from members to cover our basic costs such as any venue hire or other operational costs for workshops or events, promotion and printing, costs associated with our website and other basic supplies. We also use membership fees to support working groups when needed.
How do I join?
Payment may be made by cheque, money order, credit card (Visa or Mastercard), or by direct deposit to our Bendigo Bank account:
Account no: 113212203
Account name: Permaculture Victoria
Important: When making a direct deposit, please be sure to put your name as the reference so it can be linked to your application.
*Competed forms can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Permaculture Victoria, PO Box 3020, Auburn VIC 3123.