Here’s a great event coming up in Melbourne for those of you who get excited about system design. It’s a free event but registrations are required.
Healthy food systems are the foundation for healthy lives, communities, economies and ecosystems. In order to build a future for Melbourne in which we can all thrive, we need a food system that is sustainable, resilient and fair.
Doing Something Good in partnership with City of Melbourne, are hosting a one day forum for those working toward a better food system. We’re bringing together people and organisations from across the food industry, with health and environmental advocates, government representatives and community members to:
- discover socially innovative and sustainable initiatives transforming food systems in Melbourne, across Australia and around the world
- envision what a sustainable, resilient and fair food system for Melbourne might look like
- discuss what we can all do to create opportunities, enable success and accelerate change
- learn how we can better cooperate, collaborate and coordinate our efforts
- make plans for individual and collective action
For more information and to register, visit the EcoCity Food Forum website.