Waterwatch Family Festival 2012
Sunday 18th March 11am–3pm
The Waterwatch Family Festival is a river side celebration of our waterways in the
west. Join us at Brimbank Park for this special Melbourne Water community event!
– Discover amazing animals living in your rivers,creeks & bays
– Admire watery-art from local school students
– Immerse yourself in cultural performances
– Enjoy a family picnic by the Maribyrnong river
– Meet local experts and Vinnie the Platypus
– Enjoy free giveaways, face painting and kids activities
Healthy Waterways Waterwatch is a river health education and monitoring program that aims to
increase community understanding and ownership of local rivers and creeks.
Come along to Brimbank Park in Keilor East, just 14 kilometres west of Melbourne.
Access is via Keilor Park Drive,
Keilor East, Melways 14 H9.
Parking is available from Park Drive B.